This is where fast responsive memory foam meets advanced cooling technology in our coolest pillow—designed for ultimate support in and out of the dirt.
- Open-cell, fast-response memory foam reacts immediately to pillow pressure to gently support the unique shape of your head, neck, and shoulders.
- Dual action cooling combines pin core ventilation for increased airflow with a cool gel surface infusion that draws heat out and away from your head and neck.
- Copper graphite promotes greater breathability with antimicrobial benefits.
- A premium circular knit cover combines silky smoothness with exceptional breathability to deliver cooling benefits on contact.
- Materials are inherently antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria, and dust mites.
- Available in low and high profiles to provide just the right amount of support for your sleep position.
- Made in the U.S.
SIDE SLEEPERS: Most side sleepers should opt for a higher profile pillow, which cradles the neck and head while elevating the shoulders.
BACK SLEEPERS: Back sleepers have the latitude to sleep on either high or low-profile pillows; back sleepers who snore or suffer from sleep apnea, however, should choose a higher-profile pillow to better open their airways.
STOMACH SLEEPERS: Stomach sleepers should look for a lower profile pillow to create a more neutral spine position—this will help you avoid stiffness, aches, and pains in the neck, shoulder, and back regions.