Comfort and cooling, combined with the deep compression support of individually encased coils, are the signature features of the 12” ORB Cooling Hybrid Mattress. A quilted cooling top layer is paired with gel-infused memory foam for optimal temperature moderation. A third transition foam layer and a 6” base of Ascension™ coils deliver ultimate support and increased airflow for a cooler, more restful night’s sleep. After a day of riding, hiking, and exploring your body will thank you for your good night’s sleep.
1.5” QUILTED COOLING TOP
A quilted foam top with high-end knit weave delivers cooling benefits it's on contact.
2” GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM
A high-quality layer of gel-infused memory foam resists body impressions and provides optimal cooling comfort while you sleep.
2” TRANSITIONAL COMFORT FOAM
A 2” layer of comfort foam creates a gentler transition to the mattress core.
6” ASCENSION™ ENCASED COILS
An engineered layer, consisting of up to 952 individually encased coils, allows for exceptional reactivity and motion isolation.
.75” HIGH-DENSITY BASE FOAM
A .75” high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- You sleep mainly on your side
- You are a combination back, stomach and side sleeper
- You prefer a balance between contouring and support
- You prefer the feeling of sleeping above your bed’s top layers
- You are a couple that needs to strike a balance with your comfort preferences
- You sleep mainly on your stomach and/or back
- You prefer not to sink deeply into your mattress
- You require additional lumbar support
- You prefer a smoother, flatter surface for sleeping
The 12” ORB Cooling Hybrid Mattress weighs between 60 and 120 lbs. depending on the size of the mattress.