Made with natural materials, the Talalay Latex pillow delivers crazy support and enhanced breathability for an exceptionally restful night’s sleep on the road or at home.
- Derived from the sap of the Hevea breasiliensis (rubber) tree and produced using eco-friendly methods, sustainably sourced Talalay latex is hypoallergenic and gentle on the skin.
- Available in both high and low loft levels, the Talalay latex pillow provides just the right amount of lift for back, stomach and side sleepers.
- Hyper-responsive latex foam delivers superior support and gentle contouring for the head and neck, promoting healthy spinal alignment for every type of sleeper.
- Inherently breathable Talalay latex delivers up to seven times greater airflow than other latex foams for a cooler night’s sleep.
- A moisture-wicking, antimicrobial cover maintains a hygienic and dry sleep environment.
- Made in the USA.
Which Loft Is Right For You!
SIDE SLEEPERS: Most side sleepers should opt for a higher profile pillow, which cradles the neck and head while elevating the shoulders.
BACK SLEEPERS: Back sleepers have the latitude to sleep on either high or low profile pillows; back sleepers who snore or suffer from sleep apnea, however, should choose a higher profile pillow to better open their airways.
STOMACH SLEEPERS: Stomach sleepers should look for a lower profile pillow to create a more neutral spine position—this will help you avoid stiffness, aches, and pains in the neck, shoulder and back regions.