The ORB Luxury is more than cool to the touch. Natively embedded within this advanced sleep system are two converging technologies—a proprietary cooling injection called TitanCool™ in the top foam layer, and a cutting-edge in-core system designed with TitanFlex™ and gel swirl memory foam for ultimate airflow and comfort. The exceptional cooling capabilities of the ORB Luxury are matched only by the deep compression support of the bed’s individually pocketed coils.
PREMIUM COOLING TOP
A premium cooling top delivers TitanCool™ benefits on contact.
1.5” COPPER GEL ENERGEX™ WITH TITANCOOL™
Patented Copperflex™ is paired with TitanCool™, a water-based surface infusion with high conductivity properties that draw excess heat away from the body, maintaining optimal comfort for each individual sleeper. An infusion of copper helps promote an antibacterial sleeping environment.
Providing a second layer of comfort our patented, hyper-elastic foam, TitanFlex™ features immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
1” GEL SWIRL MEMORY FOAM
A transition layer with the contouring properties of memory foam provides deep compression support, especially important to heavy sleepers.
8” ASCENSION X™ ENCASED COILS
An engineered layer consisting of up to 1,032 individually pocketed coils allows for better reactivity and motion isolation, minimizing sleep disturbance.
1” BASE SUPPORT FOAM
A high-density foundation gives the mattress structural firmness as well as a durable core.
• You sleep mainly on your side
• You require more pressure point relief and gentler support for your body’s natural contours
• You prefer the feeling of being “hugged” by your mattress
• You are a combination back, stomach and side sleeper
• You prefer a balance between contouring and support
• You prefer the feeling of sleeping above your bed’s top layers
• You are a couple that need to strike a balance with your comfort preferences
• You sleep mainly on your stomach and/or back
• You prefer not to sink deeply into your mattress
• You require additional lumbar support
• You prefer a smoother, flatter surface for sleeping