Our ORB Performance Hybrid Mattress uses Far Infrared Rays (FIR) technology which contributes to an active recovery process—harnessing what you produce (body heat) and recycling it into what you can use (energy) to rejuvenate. Combined with the patented advanced cooling of TitanCool™, the Performance Hybrid Mattress offers extreme rejuvenation with all the benefits of an elite mattress. You will be ready to go big again the next day with this mattress.
ORB Performance Mattress Layers:
SMART FABRIC PERFORMANCE COVER
An elite performance top utilizes Far Infrared Rays technology to transform your body’s heat into waves of energy—reflected back to you through the medium of fibers, helping to enhance faster recovery and promote quality of sleep.
1.5” COPPER GEL ENERGEX™ WITH TITANCOOL™
A layer of patented Energex™ is paired with TitanCool™, a water-based surface infusion with high conductivity properties that draw excess heat away from the body, maintaining optimal comfort for each individual sleeper. An added infusion of copper helps promote an antibacterial sleeping environment.
2” HYPER-ELASTIC TITANFLEX™
A second layer, featuring TitanFlex™, provides cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
1” GEL SWIRL MEMORY FOAM
A transitional layer of gel swirl memory foam provides enhanced contouring and deeper compression support with added cooling.
8” ASCENSION™ ENCASED COILS
An engineered layer, consisting of up to 1,189 individually encased coils, allows for better reactivity and motion isolation, minimizing sleep disturbance.
1” HIGH-DENSITY BASE FOAM
A high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
ORB Performance Mattress
- You sleep mainly on your side
- You require more pressure point relief and gentler support for your body’s natural contours
- You prefer the feeling of being “hugged” by your mattress
- You are a combination back, stomach and side sleeper
- You prefer a balance between contouring and support
- You prefer the feeling of sleeping above your bed’s top layers
- You are a couple that needs to strike a balance with your comfort preferences
- You sleep mainly on your stomach and/or back
- You prefer not to sink deeply into your mattress
- You require additional lumbar support
- You prefer a smoother, flatter surface for sleeping